West Central Railway Recruitment 2017
West Central Railway has released a notification about West Central Railway Recruitment 2017. The West Central Railway invites the candidate for application for the West Central Railway Recruitment of post of 204 Trade Apprentice under the Apprenticeship Act 1961. Interested candidates may apply Online application for West Central Railway Recruitment from official website www.mponline.gov.in on or before 09 December 2016.
Vacancy Details of West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Trade Apprentice||204 Posts||As per rules|
Job Location –
- Kota (Rajasthan)
Trade wise Vacancies for West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Lab Assistant||01 Posts|
|Crane Operator||02 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 –
- Educational Qualification – Candidates have Passed Matriculation Examination with half marks or its proportional or tenth Class Pass under 10 in addition to 2 framework and Must have ITI (NCTVT declarations just) in any of the assigned exchanges determined above from a perceived Industrial Training Institute.
- Age Limit – 15 years to 24 years (As on 01 July 2016)
Age Relaxation –
- SC / ST = 05 years
- OBC = 03 years
- PWD = 10 years
Selection Process –
Selection for West Central Railway Recruitment will be based on High School Marks & ITI Marks.
Application Fee –
- General /OBC = Rs. 170/- through Online.
No Application Fee for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Women/ PWD Candidates .
How to Apply for West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 –
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Online Application Submission = 11 November 2016
- Last Date for Online Application Submission = 09 December 2016