Post Name: – TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor 2018
Date of Post: – 09 October 2018
Short Information: – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released a recruitment notification (23/2018) on 03/10/2018. The notification is for recruitment of Assistant Public Prosecutor, Grade-II. Here you will get the complete information regarding TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor, Grade-II Recruitment online application form 2018. You will get here complete detail regarding TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor, Grade-II application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links. If you have any doubt about TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor, Grade-II recruitment online application form procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.
To know more information about TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor 2018 Recruitment and vacancies Must read the given below details.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2018: Check Notification
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:-
Date of Notification: 03-10-2018
Last date to apply Online: 31-10-2018
Last date of TNPSC for payment of Examination Fee through Bank: 02-11-2018
Date of Written Examination (Preliminary): 05-01-2019
Date of Publication of Preliminary Results: February 2019
Date of Main Examination: May 2019
Date of declare of Main Examination Results: August 2019
Date of Oral Test & Certificate Verification: October 2019
Date of Final Selection List: October 2019
TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor 2018 Application form: Apply Online 46 Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts
Tamil Nadu TNPSC 2018 Vacancy Details:-
Organization by: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Job type: TN Govt Jobs
Job Location: Tamilnadu
No of Vacancies: 46 posts
Name of The post: Assistant Public Prosecutor
Official Website: http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2018:-
TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria are mentioned below:
TNPSC Notification 2018 | Educational qualifications:
Candidates should have B.L Degree, member of the Bar, adequate knowledge of Tamil with relevant experience.
TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Age limit (as on 01-07-2018):
For SC/ ST/ MBC/ DC/ BC (OBCM), BCM & DW Candidate: No Age Limit
Maximum Age for Others: 34 Years
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor 2018 Application Fee:
Registration Fee: Rs. 150/-
Preliminary Examination Fee: Rs.100/-
Main Written Exam Fee: Rs. 200/-
For SC/ ST, Ex-Service Man & others: Nill
Payment mode: Online
For more details refer notification.
TNPSC Recruitment Online Form 2018 Selection Process:-
Candidate’s selection process based on Written Examination, Personal Interview & Document Verification.
TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor 2018 Application form:
Eligible candidates can apply through link provided below or they can also apply through the official site of the TNPSC before 31 October 2018.
How to fill Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment for Assistant Public Prosecutor Job??
1. First, Go to the TNPSC official website – http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
2. Then now, Search for Assistant Public Prosecutor notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
3. Download or view the official notification on their official website itself.
4. Check and verify your eligibility to TNPSC job 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, negligence and leave space for others.
5. After that, Go through online application link “Apply Now”
6. Create your registration on TNPSC and Fill all correct basic details.
7. Apply online for the 46 Assistant Public Prosecutor job by clicking apply button
8. Then after upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
9. Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
10. Submit the application
11. Make the payment, if TNPSC asks. Others wise ignore this step
12. At last, take print your application form for future reference.