Post Name: – South Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018: 1785 South Eastern Railway Apprentice Vacancies
Date of Post: – 22 October 2018
Short Information: – South Eastern Railway invited online applications for the post of 1785 Apprentice posts. The eligible interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 22 November 2018.
To know more information about South Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018 and vacancies must read the mentioned below details.
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 | Important Dates:-
1. Opening date for South Eastern Railway Online Application: 22 October 2018
2. South Eastern Railway Closing Date of Application: 22 November 2018
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 | Vacancy Details:-
Organized By: Indian Railway (South Eastern Railway)
Total number of vacancies: 1785
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Exam Level: National Level
Apply Mode: Online
Job Type: Central Level
Apprentice Wise Details:
- Kharagrpur workshop-360
- Signal and Telecom Workshop Kharagpur-87
- Track Machine Workshop Kharagpur-120
- Carriage and Wagon Depot Kharagpur-121
- Diesel Loco Shed Kharagpur-50
- DEE(G) Kharagpur-90
- TRD Depot/Electrical Kharagpur-40
- EMU Shed/Electrical/TPKR-40
- Electric Loco Shed/ Santragachi-36
- DEE(G) Chakradharpur-93
- Electric Traction Depot/Chakradharpur-30
- Carriage and Wagon Depot Chakradharpur-65
- Electric Loco Shed/Tata-72
- Engineering Workshop/SINI-100
- Track Machine Workshop/SINI-07
- Electric Loco Shed/Bondapunda-50
- Diesel Loco Shed/Bondapunda-52
- DEE(G) ADRA-30
- Carriage and Wagon Depot ADRA-65
- Diesel Loco Shed/BKSC-33
- TRD Depot/Electrical/ ADRA-30
- Electrical Loco Shed/BKSC-31
- Flash Butt Welding Plant/Jharsuguda-25
- Carriage and Wagon Depot/Ranchi-30
- TRD Depot/Electrical/Ranchi-10
Eligibility Criteria for South Eastern Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2018:-
– Candidates must have passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system from a recognized Board with minimum 50% of marks in aggregate or its equivalent.
– Candidates must have passed ITI course in relevant trades from a recognized institution granted by NCVT.
– Candidates age must be between 15 to 24 years as on 1st January 2018.
– And for other information Refer official notification.
South Eastern Railway Jobs 2018 | Application Fee:
1. Fee General / OBC: Rs. 100/- (Non- Refundable)
2. For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women: Nill (Exempted)
3. Payment Mode (Offline): Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Bankng/ E-Wallets etc.
South Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018 | Selection Process:-
Candidates will be selected based on merit.
How to Apply for South Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018?
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the online by visiting the link http://appr-recruit.co.in on the official website of South Eastern Railway www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in on or before 22 November 2018.