MCC Recruitment 2016 – Malabar Cancer Centre 115 Various Post –
MCC Recruitment 2016 has released a notification of various vacancy. Malabar Cancer Centre invites an application for the 115 post of Staff Nurse/ Radiographer & Various Vacancies Posts. Interested Candidate may Apply on or before 13 October 2016.
- Malabar Cancer Centre
Job Location for MCC Recruitment 2016 –
- Kannur (Kerala)
Total Vacancy of MCC Recruitment 2016 –
- 115 Vacancy
1. Post Name-
- Staff Nurse
Total Posts –
- 81 Posts
Pay Scale –
- Rs. 13900 -24024/- Per Month
2. Post Name –
Total Posts –
- 14 Posts
Pay Scale –
- Rs. 13210 – 22360/- Per Month
Education Criteria of MCC Recruitment 2016 –
- Staff Nurse – B Sc Nursing with 2 year experience in a multispecialty Hospital with not less than 200 beds, preferably in cancer treatment.
- Radiographer – Pass in +2 with science subject from a recognized University/Board. BSc MRT (Medical Radiological Technology) or BSc MIT (Medical Imaging Technology) or equivalent from a recognized University or Institute approved by AERB with one year experience in operating Radiodiagnostic/ Radiotherapy equipments in an established Centre.
Age Limit – 35 years
Application Fee –
- General =750/- .
- Other Categories = 250/- .
Submit Application fee through Demand Draft.
How to apply MCC Recruitment 2016 –
Eligible candidates may apply online Application for MCC Recruitment 2016 through the official website www.mcc.kerala.gov.in.
Send the printout along with self-attested copies of certificates to The Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery, and Kerala – 670103 .
Important Dates –
Apply online Last Date – 13 October 2016
Last Date of Printout of Online application – 20 October 2016
Important Links –
Notification – Click Here
General Instruction –
- Attested copies of certificates, proving qualification, experience and age should be submitted along with the application. Applications without certificates will reject. Original certificates proving qualification, experience and age should provide at the time of interview.
- Decision whether to admit the candidate for the interview in case he or she fail to bring any required document rests entirely at the discretion of MCC, depending on the importance of the document.
- All candidates would made to sit in a separate area once they submit their certificates and documentation for verification. They should hand over the cell phone and other electronic or electrical or similar communication / recording devices including their hand bags to the separate counter before entering waiting room. If any candidate is found to have violated the rule, he or she will be disqualified.
- No accompanying person is allowed to come near the vicinity of the interview hall or waiting room.
- Each candidate will be separately called for the interview and examined in detail.
- After the interview, each candidate can collect his/ her belongings from the counter and should leave the hall immediately.
- Any attempt to disrupt or interfere with the proceeding or any misconduct towards assisting staff or interview board members will disqualify the candidate without further explanation.
- Interview may include questions related to attitude assessment, aptitude assessment, subject assessment, personality assessment, etc. and may include practical assessment depending on the post to which the candidate appears.
- Total marks will be out of 100 (75 marks for written test & 25 marks for Interview).
- If candidate fails to complete the process of interview, he/ she will not rank.
- Only those candidates who scores marks above the cut off mark (30 marks out of 100) will rank and includ in the rank list.
- For SC/ST candidates the cut off mark will be 25marks out of 100).
Keep visiting for more updates about the Latest Government Post and Upcoming Exams, and Subscribe to get latest notification blog.coachingkaro.com
For latest Results Keep visiting the result.coachingkaro.com
Regarding Admission detail keep visiting admission.coachingkaro.com