ICMR Recruitment 2018 Apply For 71 Asst & UDC Posts
ICMR Recruitment 2018: Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has given a notification for the recruitment of Assistant, Personal Asst & Upper Division Clerk (UDC) vacancies. Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and Apply Online from 04-06-2018 to 09-07-2018.
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) career comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in ICMR. ICMR organization job applications are collected by online mode, through www.icmr.nic.in.
ICMR Recruitment 2018
Post Name & Details:
Total Posts: 71
- Assistant : 04 Posts
- Personal Assistant: 03 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk: 64 Posts
(i) Assistant – Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university (ii) Working knowledge MS Office/PowerPoint
(ii) Personal Assistant –Candidates should have passed Minimum 3 years Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university/Institute with computer literacy (ii) 120 w.p.m speed in shorthand English or Hindi
(iii) Upper Division Clerk – (i) Degree of a recognized University or equivalent (ii) Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi on the computer.
Age Limit (as on 10-07-2018):
- Asst and Personal Assistant – Maximum 30 years.
- UDC- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 years
- SC/ST PWD: 15 years
- OBC PWD: 13 years
General & OBC Male: Rs. 300/-
ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – Nil
Candidates Should Have to Pay the Examination Fee through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam, Personal Interview, and Document Verification.
How to Apply:
- Visit ICMR official website – www.icmr.nic.in
- Search for UDC, Assistant notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
- Check and verify your eligibility to ICMR Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
- Go through online application link “Apply Now”
- Create your registration on ICMR and Fill all correct details.
- Apply for the 71 UDC, Assistant job by clicking apply button
- Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application
- Make the payment, if ICMR asks. Others wise ignore this step
- Take print your application form for future use.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 04-06-2018 at 10:00 AM
- Last Date of Online Application: 09-07-2018 till 06:00 PM
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 10-07-2018
- Tentative Exam Date: August 2018
Available on 04-06-2018