Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016-2017 has released a notification of various vacancy. High Court of Gujarat invites application for the 234 post of English & Gujarati Stenographer in High Court of Gujarat. Interested candidates may apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016-2017 from official website hc-ojas.guj.nic.in apply Online before 15 October 2016.
Job Location –
Job Details of Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016-2017-
Post Name –
- English & Gujarati Stenographer (Gr-I & II)
Total Vacancy –
- 234 Posts
Pay Scale –
- Rs. 9300-34800/-
Grade Pay –
- Rs. 4600/-
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat High Court Recruitment –
- Educational Qualification – Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Government.
- Age Limit – 21 years to 35 years (As on 14 October 2016).
- Nationality – Indian
Age Relaxation –
- For SC/ST/SEBC – 05 years
- Women Candidates – 05 years
Selection Process :
Selection for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016-2017 will be based on Stenography Test or Viva Voce Test.
Application Fee –
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Class, Differently Abled Persons (PH) and Ex-Servicemen are required to pay Rs.250/- and Rs.500/- for All Other candidates through Cash Voucher at any SBI branches.
How to Apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016-2017-
- Eligible candidates may apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016-2017.
- Candidates may apply online application through the website hc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 01 October 2016 to 15 October 2016.
Important Dates –
- Online Application Submission Starting Date – 01 October 2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 15 October 2016